[Dailydrool] Drool for everyone from the "Ratbpyz"

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 20:52:07 PST 2009

Buckets of healing drool are coming from the "Ratboyz" to help Chrissie
recover from her surgery. We are hoping she will be up and around in no  time.

More drool to sweet Norman in hopes that the ole kidney disease is  under
good control. The "Ratboyz" love kitties.

And much love to little Teddy.....CBHR heard about him and this breeder  too.
We are relieved he is safe in your care BRBR. Keep us updated on him. Such  a
tragedy to let him suffer so.

More drool to Claudia and her houndies that they get through this awful
mess.

And what a lovely tribute to Jacques....... may he have a safe trip to the
bridge and meet all of our bassets that are already there.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)