[Dailydrool] Benedryl

Bernard Cook bernardcook18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:56:11 PDT 2009

I called my vet about the loud noise from fireworks and thunder and they suggested Benedryl for our Daisy Mae. We gave her 1 capsual before the fireworks started and it worked perfect. She normally goes nuts during the fireworks. She remained calm and slept through most of it.

Bernard Cook, the proud daddy of Alex, Daisy Mae, Babs and Abby. I love my Bassets!

Remebering Rusty (Bubby) Mar.1st 1998-Oct.12th 2003

Be Blessed.....
GO Yankees!