[Dailydrool] Conley

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 11:45:04 PDT 2009

Conley had some minor surgery today. He did quite well and is resting comfortably. In fact, he was resting comfortably before the surgery-- he fell asleep on the OR table waiting for the pre-op drugs. (I mean, he hadn't HAD anything yet!!)

He developed what is called a histiocytoma right on the top of his nosebone. Sometimes they go away by themselves, but sometimes they don't. I didn't want to wait 3 months, and then discover that we had to do this anyway, so I just shot him in and Doc took it off. He is resting happily, having had a snackie and a drinkie when he got home.

I am sure he is going to have a headache later.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper