[Dailydrool] Birddays!!!

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 03:56:34 PDT 2009

Iss are birdday! We be fore. (sorry Llewis, mine one an only brudder) four. So far we gots cards an wanna fank ebberbuddy. From MPerson we gots nuffin but it not onlee sex in da morning (whut Llewis? Oh.) six in da morning. (ha hah liddel intact Basset joke dere) (Yes I did two know, Llewis whut I sed)

We hoping for are birdday dat all da not-feelin-good houndies feel bedder,

Dat all da sad or not-feeling-good peepels feel happier or bedder,

Dat houndies an peepels missin eech odder not so sad taday,

Dat all you prollems liddel short-leggy ones wantin treets an bellyrubs,

Dat are Mama dog Zelda an Granpa dog Mitchell habbin good time wherebber dey are, we still lub you.

An dat sweet liddel Conley mebbe spent da day inna crate wif (where he be? He sleepin in da baffroom agin? You sure? Watch da door, Llewis tell me He Majesty awake) Mr. Cooper Sir.

Ok quik sent dis.

Heppy Birrday to ebberbuddy!!

Love an Drool,

Nigel an Llewis we be four.