[Dailydrool] Tinkerbewwe

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 23:10:46 PDT 2009

We are so sorry that Tinkerbelle went to the bridge, a sad day indeed..there
is one little boy Benny whos tail is wagging hard as he can't quite believe
his eyes..is that..no it can't be..she is much to early..but yes it is..it
is you ..my Tinkerbewwe...when all the other gurls lubbed Bob the Dog
Tinkerbelle only had her older but wiser eyes on Benny and lubbed him
best...maybe she knew then that he would be the one waiting for her at the
bridge..

With tears in our eyes we will light the candle tonight in honor or
Tinkerbelle, she was a very gud gurl and made her mommy smile.

We will send lots of healing heart drool  that someday the hole is your
heart is filled instead with  the memories of the time you had together..she
had a forever home and her people who will miss her and she can wait for at
the bridge and it don't get anybetter than that.

Bob & Mommy

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com