[Dailydrool] Daphne

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:47:35 PDT 2009

Michael, Diane and family,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss of your beloved Daphne. We did not have Tinkerbelle as long as Daphne was with you, but we understand how you are feeling, as we are mourning the loss of Tinkerbelle Thursday. It is soooo hard! Only time will ease the pain - time and the prayers and drool from our wonderful family here at the Daily Drool.

We have received so many e-mails from Droolers and posts on the Drool. We even rec'd a beautiful e-card. I will answer each one of you who has posted or e-mailed us on our loss. I can only do a few at a time, because after that many, my eyes fill with love drops and I have to stop.

Thank you again to everyone. You are all wonderful and we really appreciate your reaching out to us in our time of sorrow.

Bob & Brenda