[Dailydrool] Teeth

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:53:49 PDT 2009

The fence is up or in and not one word from the neighbor.  Their side is falling down because the DH tapped their boards loose or they would have been very difficult to get off.  Now they are falling off.  All of the holes in the back are fixed too.  When the boards came off, Ninja thought she should get to be on the other side with Dad.  Marley too.  It just about killed them to stay in the yard while the Dadslave nailed up the new slats.  He had to fix a hole in the garden where the boards are on the other neighbor's side.  They have smaller dogs who try to get into our yard.  Now, they can't.

Ninja and Maggie worked so hard supervising or holding the dirt down, that they have passed out in absolute exhaustion on their respective couches.  Shelby is by the front door making sure nothing gets by her.  So far the 20 year old boyslave has come in and gone out without so much as a murmur from the Shelbs.  I guess she has things under control.  I have news for you Shelbs, there's a snake in the small flower bed out front.  You didn't get that one.  I hate snakes.  Bassets usually keep the snakes away.

We had a toothbrushing today.  Ninja and Shelby got their toothies brushed sort of.  We did Ninja first.  She was on the back of the sofa so Nic held her and I brushed.  Wasn't really successful.  Then we got to Shelbs.  This is the most laid back girl.  She never gets in a snit or her feathers ruffled.  Well, not any more.  Try to brush an old girl's teeth and look out.  She fought, squirmed, pulled, pushed, twisted and anything else she could think of.  I tried the one you put on your finger.  It's a wonder I still have one.  Never got mad but was very determined it keep the flappers closed.  But, when I finally got inm she let me stay there for a little while.  All the others went outside.  Just in case.  Even Ninja who is not an outdoor girl at all.

Tomorrow, the nail clippers come out.

Snooters and Drool to all in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie. Shelby, and the kitties.