[Dailydrool] Yipee...the drool is working!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jul 2 10:11:31 PDT 2009

Yippee and Yahoo!  I want to thank everyone that sent The Dog House Gang
the healing drool because it is working.  MommaSlave back isn't quite so painful
this morning.  Hmmm does this mean a short walk this evening for me?
Bazzle's face is back to normal and he is being his normal pesty self and wanting all our
Momma's attention.  He is always chasing bugs and bees. Boys!  They never learn.

The best news is Ayla our malnourished, pitiful looking, permanent senior foster sister ate and
drank for the first time in 20 days since her dental. The Doc gave up on her even though we didn't.
She still had that little spark in her eyes.  I knew she just needed some extra healing drool from our drool
family.

Thank you all so very much!  The Gang and I send healing drool to all in need.
Abby Gale of The Dog House Gang (doing the happy booty wagging dance)