[Dailydrool] Happy 4th ofJuly

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:50:53 PDT 2009

Hi eberyone its me Bob saying hi from the closet where i will spend the next
couple days cause i dont so much lubb the4th ofjuly..

Butt I do lubb my little just likea brudder Riley so i wanna wish him a
happy birfday..hims dont like fireworks eber so i hope you have a gud
unscared birfday

also to Huggie Bear thegurl who lubbs me bestest happy birfday to you too..I
hope you get a steak and sumice creme andfun for your special day

andhappy birthday to daisy winchester..hope your day is filled with pawtys
and socials and all the things that make a pwetty gurl feeler spechial

and then later on today I will be outside waving happy birfday to my furend
Pawcasso Blossom (ATB)...so Blossom make sure when you see the little
redhead boy waving as hard as he can ..that you send me a shooting star or
sumthing oaky??

Lubb all you guys

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com