[Dailydrool] Jooli Forth

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Sat Jul 4 19:49:07 PDT 2009

Dis bin a strange ole day.

MomPerson say I gotted up on da wrong side ob da crate dis mowning but I fink she mebbe falld off da couch sheself. Rite from da gitgo she an me fissying at eech oder.

i want ousside she want me in. I want inside she wannting me ta stays ousside. She doin cookin kinder fings. She no want me in da kischen. Whew. Dat woman no meke up she minde! (ib she gots won. Ssshhhhh. )

So den she finks she gowana put we onna tebel an brush alla dat ded hair out ob whut there a lot. And she pix me yup an I no like been pixed up an I tells she so. Hmmm. Mebe next time smarter dog kieep he mouff shut. Ooo she mad. Juss for dat she done my toebones. Not juss woncet but twicet: one time wif da ornage cwippers and da nexx wif da grindy fing. Den she brush an brush an I gotta say it feel good. Den she sprayt stuff all ober me an goes ta set me down.

Now I not sure whut happnt. I said sumfin agin about been pict up. She maddern all git out an set me down an whopt me onna headbone an Llewis stanning rite dere so I bites him good and alla sudden dere whilred war ninety-=two in dis liddel space tween me an dat Llewis an MomPerson yellin an smackin eech a we and sghovin da beby outter da way an finely she done grabt me by da nek an toss me inna cerate an den da same wif Llewis. She bellowin and stompin bout nippin nuts an DadPerson sayin oh no youse not an she maddern maddern madder I stays reeeeeeel quiyet.

Affer awhile she done led me an Llewis out. Den da poppies start. Mr Cooper Sir he no like da poppers. He no eet or drink or pee, just stay inna bedroom or da bafroom. Finely MomPerson gib he some pills an put he in Llewis's crate. He still dere. An it gettin late. He okay tho inna crate. I don'[t gets it. How come I got putted in da crate next to he? Seem like Nigel spended a lotta crate time taday. Hope you done hab a better day.

Drool to ebberwon whut needs it an heppy fourth an YOU GO CHAMPION NORM!!!

 (Dat not youse reel neme I nose.)

Lub an Drool

Nigel (an Llewis an Conley an Mr Cooper Sir an MomPerson too I guess.)