[Dailydrool] Is it safe to come out yet?

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Jul 6 06:00:48 PDT 2009

Hi its me Riley! I wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes. I would have written sooner but the puter wouldnt fit under the bed with me. i dont like those boomers. I am glad everyone wanted to celebrate my birthday but why couldnt they do it without all those boomies! We have major boomies around our house.

We all got hot doggies and cupcakes for my birthday and momma sang to me and hugged me and kissed me and gave me tons of lovings! George didnt even hardly eat me. I think all my brudders and sisters was glad it was my birthday cause they got tweats too! Lucys birthday is next so I will be glad cause it means more tweats!!

I am 4 years old now. WWOOHOOO

Momma says I am a big boy now!

Hi Lilly!! I love you

snooters to everyone (I like to give snooters)

PIT Riley