[Dailydrool] URGENT: foster hound lost in East Tx!!

STACY HAGUE utlonghornfan at msn.com
Mon Jul 6 08:55:47 PDT 2009

For those of you who live in the Commerce, Wolfe City area (If there are any of you out there!!) please keep an eye out for Roosevelt!  One of our fosters had one of her friends watch him over the weekend.  He escaped during the fireworks.  This is a very rural area.  :(  A dog detective has been hired and will start tracking this evening (the tracking dogs do better in cooler weather).

We are all heartsick at NTBHR and especially the foster mom.

Please send lots of drool and come home vibes for Roosevelt!   Time is critical.  He is in his 3rd week of heartworm treatment.

http://www.bassetrescuedfw.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=1534189

3 year old tri color male.

Thanks!

Stacy