[Dailydrool] Mike- Chillie Pepper's dad slave update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:31:15 PDT 2009

Chillie Pepper's dad slave Mike will have surgery tomorrow to remove his leg that was affected by the blood clot. Though he is my stepdad he is nearly my age- so he has that going for him for a good recovery. Please keep some drool coming tomorrow for him.

Thank you! ~ I am reposting the address if you care to send a card- he has appreciated them and gotten some laughs out of the ones he has received.

Mike Klinger

41 Simson Street

Tonawanda, NY 14150

droolies, Angelika and family