[Dailydrool] pw justin and jade

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 6 16:08:25 PDT 2009

Okay Jonathan, since no one else has asked, I will.  How exactly do you sit
on your own hand and sprain all your fingers?  I mean I can see someone else
sitting on your hand, but you did it yourself?  Have you possibly been with
the MomPerson "sneekin sips ob chartdonnay in da bafroom?"  I smell an
interesting story here.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____