[Dailydrool] 2 TN seniors coming to SHA

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Jul 6 17:02:56 PDT 2009

Hi everyone!

It has been a whirlwind here working on the transport end of this.  Kathy Peacock with SBR posted on their volunteer board and found out that a volunteer,   Collin will be driving down from IN on Sat and will pick them up and I can meet him about an hour away from home.  They are actually arriving in Atlanta Thursday,  and will stay with Pat King for 2 nights and rest for the long leg home.  Now Pat has several bassets,  one in particular is named Duncan, AKA Dirtbag.  I have warned Pat to not let him teach them any of his tricks!   Am hoping that the girls will cause enough of a disturbance......Duncan loves the girlies,  that he won't even think about teaching them to open the big white box!

Thanks to all who emailed and offered help and/or suggestions.  I have to email all the folks involved,  but we have it squared away,   Dawg Bless!

wen

 wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org