[Dailydrool] Puppy Lameness

linda ray dominok9 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:00:33 PDT 2009

 Hi all. Usually a "Dyed in the wool Lurker", I just had to chime in on this one. In Great Danes, we call this "Shifting Leg Lameness". After ruling out all of the bone problems, with e-xrays etc. we usually went with the non invasive treatments. We just figured it was growing pains. The lameness would sometimes "rotate" to another leg. Sort of like rotating tires. Thank Dawg, only 1 of my 5 Droolslingers have had it.

Linda the Droolslave to:

Mercedes(Sadie bunkin)8yrs

Swoful (Swobeedobie) 7yrs

Diva do brat (and IS she ever)6yrs