[Dailydrool] Dyson

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 04:06:34 PDT 2009

This is the filter I was referring to, right under the cannister.  This is
what ends up covered in dog hair.  I never had this problem before. I would
take it out about every month or so, wash it, let it dry and put it back in,
good to go.  I also empty the cannister every time I finish vacuuming and
wash the cannister when I wash the filter.  Now I have to take it out and
wash it every time I vacuum and I vacuum a couple times a week.  I'm
actually overdue for a vacuuming but I can't because the filter isn't dry
from the last time I washed it a couple days ago because of this wonderful
New England weather we have been having (NOT!).  I'm thinking I may need a
new filter, maybe there is internal dirt that isn't coming out with a normal
rinsing that is clogging stuff up.  I'll give Dyson a call later today.
Thanks all for the advice.

Tina

Message: 15