[Dailydrool] baby boirds and black eye

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 06:47:11 PDT 2009

Dis beez da Evil Annie talkin,  we gotz baby boirds in meez yard, dey  beez
little chickideeeez, realz little,  mommy sez meez hab to beez on da  cable
til da babies gone.  so last night mommy waz leenin ober met o hook  da
cable on meez collar and meez was so excitd bout da chickadeez dat meez  jumped
up an  "RAM "  meez dun gotz moomy in  her  eye bone  socket !!!! meez dun
socket  herz goood !!!  it bee black now ! mommy  so mad dat she dun slap
meez headbones ! den she callz me da beeech  word.  oh boy we guuna go to da
beeech !!!!!  yipeeeee !!!!!

Dis beez Evil Annie signin off we beez goin to da beeech !

**************Dell Studio XPS Desktop: Save up to $400 - Limited Time Offer
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222466512x1201463496/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D3)