[Dailydrool] Rolph and Clara

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 12:03:15 PDT 2009

Dear Sally,

This is Stella, the OEBE scribe.  First, I'm the one who does all the work around here re OEBE and does all the updating of rules.  There is no reason why both Rolph and the new Clara can't be OEBE members concurently.

Second, while I'm busy getting the prize baskets for the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Waddle on 7/18, Roland is out digging a hole in the garden so he can sleep outside.  This is typical of Roland's dedication to basset rescue.  Nada.

However, if anyone wants to sponsor the worthless Roland in the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Waddle this year, they can win one of the 3 prize baskets, depending on the size of their pledge.  Just send a checkie to OBHR at PO Box 5071 Salem, OR 97304 USA and mention the basset you are sponsoring (me or Roland).  If we win in the top 3, the prize basket will be delivered to you. You may also pledge at handsomehounds at yahoo.com, which is the Paypal address for OBHR.  Just note the dog you're sponsoring.

Bob the Dog is going to be the grand marshall of the waddle, so he needs sponsoring as well.  He may keep the prize basket if he wins, though!  He is going to wear his lovely crown and we're making him something cool and snazzy to honor him.

Love
Stella B Low
Scribe, OEBE
Home investigator for Oregon Basset Hound Rescue