[Dailydrool] Dyson

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:51:40 PDT 2009

I have never had the problem mentioned regarding the dog hair. Mine sends the dog hair in the canister. I have always found customer service extremely helpful. Maybe you have a toy lodged. I had to get a cat toy out yesterday that I had accidentally sucked up. I have been a happy Dyson Animal owner since around 2003 or 2004. I got the animal hand held for Christmas and love it too. I vacuum at least every other day. The animal hair in our house is amazing. Lisa, Wednesday and Boot