[Dailydrool] Cnly spks

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 11:41:29 PDT 2009

I gone use vwls.

Sumfn funnknee gowin on. Dis mornin da MPoison snetch me yup an plonk me onna tebel an grbs my liddle sweet towsies an a big blk grindie fing an tri ta grindie my feets off. I fot lke a TGR!! Yes I done. I feel my fanks grwin an Ise big an meen an rorin an all da doggies onna street run an hide an MPerson run away an now juss me Cnly, TGER CNLY, I win I win. How I gone git da dgfd opn?? Oh shoosh.

Ok I mede parta da yup.

Affr she grindie toes she dumpted me inna white slikry fing wif wadder an bobbelely stoff no smell like Basset Boy enymoor now smell like mebbbe liddel foofoo fing. Umph.

I go roll inna grss.

MPerson puddin stoof in da Van. She puttd peeceapepper wif scrawls onit she say direxshuns.

She puttd my crete in dere too.

Uh Oh all I gotta say. Summa she idears not gd 1's.

Ds Cnly

Iluv yu

Luv Cnly