[Dailydrool] Susan, Old hound in pound

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sat Jul 11 07:36:43 PDT 2009

I am praying someone will take him in.  We are too far away, in Colorado.  Don't think "no body wants a 10+ year old."  We only adopt seniors, but we have 5 now and can't possible handle another.  The last one we got, we were told she was 11, and it turned out she was 13.  she is 14 now and the sweetest little thing you could ever imagine.  See calendar date June 29.  I think she was turned into the pound to be PTS.  She was very sick from infected gums.  Rescue had 21 teeth pulled and put her on antiobiotics and she is now a healthy, active 14 year old.  I can't imagine life without Lizzie.  Ann