[Dailydrool] Da Woomenz repawt

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 17:42:43 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. We be home frum da Slobberfest, we hab gud time, many nice woomenz to sniffy, we see many?houndettes we see last month at da waddle, I sniffy dem agin, meet new woomenz, sniffy dem too. Brudder Elwood bee gud boy, mind me mannerz, git da halo a glowin, keep da peeps a wonderin when da real Brudder Elwood gonna come on out. Brudder Elwood jus amazed at da wedder up dere, why it be a frog strangler for liddel bit, got me furcoat mussed, but Momma took me to da BUV got me a lookin gud, an da sun com on out and we hab gud time. Momma meke me play dis game. It be bout how da dog can run to da odder end real fast. Daddy teke me on down to da odder end, an da man sey go. Brudder Elwood liddel busy a checkin out da woomenz, an all da peeps a yellin go Elwood, run Elwood. Momma down dere a yellin me name, so it bout time to show ebbrybodie who be boss.
Brudder Elwood laid rite down. I ain't a runnin. I doin da winkiny wif dis sweet fing dat catch me eyeball. Daddy drag me off an why dey all a laffin. Brudder Elwood bring a smile, an life bee gud. So wuz dat woomen who git me eyeballz a goin.
We see meny peeps, Miss Shirley,Susan, Marylin, Connie, Judy, Sandra, Dawn, Angelika, Deb,?Barbara and Sue why da Brudder brain go on oberloadz wif da names and da houndies, but dere be dis guy dere,hmmmmmm, now whut be him name??
We call him Bub.
He be Miss Shirley's hubby,youze know,?da odder half.
Now Bub da Brudder kind ob guy, we meetz him at da specul meetin room and den he be a doin da cookin at da festeeble.
He tell da Brudder, now don't you go a tellin no stories bout me Brudder Elwood. I seyz gimmee dat cheese an da Brudder keep da lipperflapz shut. He moobe da plate ober. I go to da odder side. He moobe da plate away frum da Brudder nostrellz. Brudder tellz him dere be powerz in dem paws ob mine. When you a buyin me silence, it worf meny cheesie chunkz. Git on wif it.
Den it heppin.
No, da Brudder wrong on dat-it?ABOUT to heppin cause here com Momma and she seyz she gonna twap me in da headbone iffin I open me biskuthole.
We hab a great time, great peepulz, great houndies--we thank Droopy Bassets for this special day.

Droll to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts