[Dailydrool] MPerson konfused

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 05:38:54 PDT 2009

We worriet about MPerson. She berry konfused. We gotta up dis mornin an eet an den she start COOKIN. Now, MPerson reely no cook much. She a big samwich peepel. So do stuff nowenthen. Mossly shrimpies an chickies. At crispness an thenksgibben we get toikey. Eester we gets ...um...whassit calt, Llewis? Stuopped Mannycotten. So we shocked, yes I says SHOCKED when she pullt a hole toikey out, cram dat stuff init an pop it inna oben all befour 6 inna mornin.

It not crispness-- too warm. Not thenksgibben-- too warm an ebberfing green. Not eeser--no bunnies. So whuts da deel? She not cleening so no comknee.

We fink she slipt. Mebbe she doin dis for we? OOoohhh, could it be??? A hole toikey for me an Llewis an Mr. Cooper sir???

Whut? No youse too liddel, Conley ha ha youse gets dry food. BWAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh No!!! Ssssh sssssh ssssssh!! Stop wailin!!! Conley stop!! Youse gonna git......oh hello sir. Yessire we no know why......yessir..nossire we just teesin da kid a liddel....awww youse nose bedder Conley youliddel Nuffin Sir! I says Nuffin! Ob COURSE he gets toikey! Yessir he may hab my bestest piece. Yessire he may hab my drummystick. Yessire I sorry Conley I juss teesin. Stop blubb--crying now. Dats good. Yes you my favrite liddel.....buppy. See how I loves he sir? See how I hugs he? Oh! Too tite!! Sorry Conley my liddel buddy boy. Yessir I gone play wif he now. He can have my bone too. Here, Conley teke my new bone whut I just stole frum..ahh ahhh....got from Brudder Llewis. Yessir we fine now. Yessir here da bone you an Conley juss be heppy in da shade dere chewin....my..........bo.n.e........

sumday i ketch dat liddel rat wifout dat big black buncha teef nearby.....

NOSIR!! I just saying how glad I be he got such a good fren as youse. Yup I going now. Gotta go  find some dirt to eat...

Love an Drool to eberbuddy what needs it

Nigel an Llewis

Mr. Cooper SIR

& ***sigh***

I Cnly