[Dailydrool] Ice cubes

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:43:22 PDT 2009

Our icemaker has gone haywire.  It just keeps making ice until it explodes all over the place when the freezer door is opened.  When this happened yesterday I put the fallen cubes in the girls' bowl thinking it would be a nice treat.  Pretty soon I heard all sorts of clinking and realized that Picasso had discovered the ice cubes and thought they were the latest in cat toys. I'm sure the girls would like the bowk sanitized to remove the cat's paw residue.