[Dailydrool] I wonder what it is that makes some people dog favorites and others less

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 14 22:13:46 PDT 2009

Well since our bassets are very coniving and have many tricks up their short legs I think it
is what or who benefits  them more.  I know a couple of sons Miss Becky doesn't like - (neither do I tho)
and one day I had her tied out at a store years ago and a guy came down to the store and
had on a white shirt - her hair rose up on her neck and she went nuts.   Have no idea why
she did that - she never did it before or after that.She knew something. Actually when younger if
Sleepy  beagle/collie cross didn't like a boyfriend he was gone.

Georgie and Miss becky