[Dailydrool] Calendar Hounds

Cris Kelly Photography ckelly at napanet.net
Wed Jul 15 13:24:54 PDT 2009

Our family thoroughly enjoys the Basset Calendar, we love flipping the page to the hound-of-the-day.  We spend a few moments to admire, laugh & adore each and every hound.

The hounds who have gone to the bridge really get to me.  I cannot help shed a tear for each one who has gone, a tear of loss and happiness that they have been so loved.

Our own hound, Harris (atb, calendar page January 28) went to the bridge almost 3 years ago.  We keep him alive each day by talking about him, remembering all his antics, his bigger-than-life personality.

To all who have lost their hound(s) to the bridge, we honor each and every one of them.