[Dailydrool] Traveling and wonderful news---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 17:22:31 PDT 2009

Momma here, enjoying a moment with Elder Clara as the gang roams the yard. I had to share some wonderful news. I got the pleasure of meeting Barbara-Bessie's Mom at slobberfest.
We all remember this poor starved senior hound that captured our hearts this past winter, Bessie at 30 pounds, Bessie saved by DroopyBassets, Bessie that hit the jackpot and got the forever home of a lifetime in sunny San Diego, CA. never to be cold or hungry again.
Bessie's Mom flew in for the fest and presented wonderful items for the raffle, and gave us a update on her life now.
It was reported that she has now adopted some Elder Clara tendencies, ruling the roost, gettin a little "plump". The pictures of Bessie now just show pure love. She is so content and happy, and her Momma adores her so.
Barbara, it was a delight to meet you, and Bessie, Elder Clara is now smiling, keep eating and keep up the attitude!

Elder Clara is askin-got a senior hound at your home?? So much love to give, and so many that need a home, help a senior hound today. The rescues are packed, open your heart and get your senior, they are a blessing with a few more wrinkles-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts