[Dailydrool] Time Is Running Our For The Basset Christmas Tree

savethebassets at yahoo.com savethebassets at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 18:35:53 PDT 2009

Time Is Running Out - Buy Your Tickets Now!
Join the hounds in celebrating Christmas in July!
What better way to spend the "dog" days of summer than dreaming of how beautiful this very special Basset Hound Christmas Tree will look on your table in December?  Jacky and Michael Pomponio, the donors of last year's tree, have a big surprise - they have ONE more of the trees for us to raffle off to raise funds for our medically needy hounds.   This cold cast porcelain tree was made in a very, very limited edition and is impossible to find any more...unless of course you are the lucky winner of this special tree.   The raffle will end on July 31st  at 6:00 P.M.  and the winner will be drawn that night.

Pictures of this beautiful tree: http://photobucket.com/BRFTree

Donations are $5.00 each, 6 for $20.00, 20 for $50.00

This is our major fundraiser for the year!  Right now we have 3 houndies needing Heartworm treatment, 3 houndies needing spay/neuter, 1 houndie needing a complete vetting.  Won't you help us?  Every dollar counts!  Email me at pam at bassetrescueflorida.com to find out how to get tickets.

ts up! the Danbury Mint
Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com