[Dailydrool] Need Drool for Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 19:13:41 PDT 2009

Momma here, I hate to even ask, my calm never dim the halo boy has done it again. Brudder Elwood has eaten a chunk of rock tonight. Right in front of me no less. He had something in his mouth, and I knew it must be a illegal object, and since Elwood is a resource guarding hound, I went to make the trade-and down the hatch it went.?I then went out the back door and found the rest of the story. Chunks of rock type stuff--we think it is a chunk of porcelin, broken in jagged edges. Nothing from the house is missing, and it is possible it is something he dug up from time gone by when they built the house. I have him loaded with bread, have the vet noted, and now on full Elwood patrol. I also have Auntie Sandi and Auntie Bev on alert, and now we watch.
So, if you have any drool, I ask you to send our way, we sure would like to see this pass on thru.
Thanks so much--

Elder Clara says seniors do not eat rocks.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts