[Dailydrool] Small world department

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 08:19:43 PDT 2009

My grown stepdaughter, who lives in Chicago, wrote to me today to let me know that two of her friends are raising money for Guardian Angel Basset Rescue, and are the proud owners of three bassets themselves. Their link is http://www.firstgiving.com/robertandelizabethcastrejon, which features a great picture of their basset. So, Robert and Elizabeth, are you droolers?

Bo and Harley send ono drool Brudder Elwood's way--stop eating undigestible stuff!