[Dailydrool] Drool for Brudder Elwood

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Fri Jul 17 05:58:25 PDT 2009

The Taylor boys, Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil, Andy, the Beagle, and soon-to-be new foster, Homer are slinging massive amounts of drool for Brudder Elwood.  Even the Mom slave is drooling also.  Don't know what good people drool does, but I don't think it will hurt.  Brudder Elwood - please, please don't eat any more rocks - it's not too pleasant when it exits.  We all love you Brudder, so please get well quick!!!  We need more stories.

Hugs & Snooters,

Dianne - Mom to Morgan, J.D., sweet Virgil, Homer, Andy, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB) and Madonna (ATB)