[Dailydrool] Evil Lemon Basset and Elwood

Tara D'Lutz taranoeld at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 12:17:01 PDT 2009

Drool for Elwood-please keep us posted!

I laughed out loud at the antics of the "evil lemon basset"-I sent it to Wally's dad, of course, so we could commiserate-I just want to hug that sweet girl!

Tara, slave to Wally, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets", and Capt. Jack, the evil pug.

PS-when he last visited, Wally had what we think was a fit of epilepsy, which was very frightening.? I know this topic was covered some time ago, but if anyone with experience could e-mail me personally, as I can't read every Drool, I'd be thankful