[Dailydrool] Winchester gang and poop patrol

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:56:11 PDT 2009

Dear folks—been away from da computer for a few days.
 How we are drooling for y’all--!!!
That is, da Lady Bianca and her neighborhood friends are in high production—caused by chickie…  Debbie is one-A#1 Basset Mom I know for sure, and we are so sorry for something like this to happen! So glad the really good vet is now involved!  Our paws will  be crossed
for da Brudder until we hear good news!!
Snooters,  Lady Bianca and slave