[Dailydrool] Nick and Pancreatitis

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 19 08:49:22 PDT 2009

Lots and lots of drool and don't panic. Miss Becky had that at age 10 and I
never heard of it before and she had been passing stuff and diahreah for awhile.
I was doctoring her but finally went to vet and tested.It was pancreatitis and
apparently it is very painful. I had a friend in her 60s   who died from that.
She stayed in hospital overnight with baytril and fluids and came home next day
One vet was in Calgary and she arranged for Miss Becky to be treated in Airdrie
where I lived and stressed it had to be done tonight.
Well a night without her was awful but she came home next day at 4ish.  They
can't eat anything cuz pancreas eats it self then - but a good friend on drool had a friend
who told me to give her
boiled potatoes and boiled chicken breast which she had the cb to the end.
Her readings were out of this world.  I have an article on it if you want
Drool and prayers
Forgot after pancreatitis she would still have diahreah and I was still walking
the tightrope and vet in calgary gave metrozodale which she took to the day
she left and if she hadn't I don't think she would've lasted 15 years, four mo
and 2 days.
Occasionally she would have diahreah but a sucrlate would help that.
Georgie and Miss Becky