[Dailydrool] A Pleasant Walk

Roger & Joyce Jennings jsj at zoomtown.com
Sun Jul 19 09:01:33 PDT 2009

We are having cool weather in our part of Kentucky and Roger and I
were really looking forward to walking Tuck, Beanie and Twoie without
the heat and humidity.  We barely got across the road before Twoie
snatched something and I heard a cracking sound.  She had a dead baby
bird in her mouth!
After some time I got my drool covered hand and the bird out of her
mouth.  Later in the walk, Beanie grabbed a somewhat  large something
from the edge of the road.  After numerous, interesting contortions
Roger pulled out what seemed to be a disgusting cloth with part of a
juice can attached to it.
We arrived home without that sense of satisfaction we usually feel,
but with relief that everyone survived,  Muzzles anyone?