[Dailydrool] Kitties and things

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:13:30 PDT 2009

The kitties are becoming calmer with the dogs every day.  I'm glad because they are rather small even for cats and there is a lot of houndage here to scare them.  Picasso likes to nap on our bed where Ninja sleeps at night.  He lays there with his paws in the air like he doesn't have a care in the world.  Davinci is more skittish.  He hides more and won't let us touch him.

The other night when I let the girls out Picasso decided to go out too.  It was midnight and I just stood there too stunned to do anything.  Luckily when he realized what he had done, he turned around and ran back in not to be seen for a very long time.  I think he scared himself.  He still hangs out by the door but his little pawsies don't step over the threshhold.

Maggie is a wild woman today.  Someone must have eaten some wild oats or something.  She has been wild and crazy which is really cute.  She and Ninja did the basset 500 through the house and the back yard.  Ninja is a lazy basset and doesn't exert herself unless food is closeby.  Running after Maggie is out of character for her.  She acts a lot like a cat.  Maggie is so cute when she is wound up.  She acts like a puppy.   She is the youngest pup here.

Our oldest boy slave is leaving tomorrow for a year in Australia.  He will be going to school there so I am worrying a bit about all that is involved.  For now we are keeping the kitties.  The dogs don't mind them as much as I thought they would.

Drool to all who need it.

Ninja,Marley, Maggie, Shelby, the kitties and the Mom