[Dailydrool] Isabella's big adventure!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 21:06:24 PDT 2009

Today was finally the day that I've been awaiting! After a week on the road, I picked up little Isabella from her Auntie Suz, who has been taking care of her since May.  Isabella had a big send-off with lots of toys, treats, and presents.  Once I got all her things packed in my already full car, we set off for Laredo, Texas, which was about a 2.5-hour trip.  We're staying the night at a La Quinta, which is MUCH nicer than a La Quinta I stayed at in Ohio.  Bright and early Monday morning, we will cross the border into Mexico.  It will take us 2 days to drive to Mexico City.  Isabella really misses her Auntie Suz, who was the BEST foster mom EVER, and her good friend, Holly Noelle.  Isabella is lying next to me and moaning like she lost her best friend in the world.  I'm sure it's all very confusing for her.  Poor thing.

Drool to all in need, and a special message to da brudder:  Go, Elwood, GO!!!!!

Sherrilyn and Isabella (i miss my sissy)