[Dailydrool] Cnly frum da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 19:32:05 PDT 2009

Deer Cnly. Dis be da Brudder. We sorry bout youze snooter. We knowz Momperson teke berry gud care ob youze. The Brudder escape da knife todey an be a wishin you dood the same fing. We sorry.
We send da healin drool.
We send da gas bag Elder Clara too jus to meke sure youze snooter is a wurkin.
She commin by truck.
Specul freight.
Git da forklift to unload da ol buzzard.
You be a smellin her before she git dere we sure. Lookie fur da green gas. It bee herz.
No return.
Youze keep da prize.

Lub frum Brudder Elwood, whut wants to take a crap in da pribate.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts