[Dailydrool] Poop Identification !!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 11:59:03 PDT 2009

Evil Annie is having problems with her stools  they are " HUGE SOFT  and
SLIMY " looks like something you would find in a barnyard ! I called the vet
and he has had several dogs in the past week with pancreatitis.  Evil
doesn't act sick,  but when she has to go poo, you better get the hell out  of
her way as she is going to drop the mother load !!!!  It is covered in  mucus
, looks like snot !!!!! So there I am out in the back yard, entertaining  my
nosey neighbors following Annie around with baby butt wipes so I can wipe
her  ass.  hubby is in the house with the curtains pulled !!!!!!!!!
my vet put her on   SULFASALAZINE   I have never heard  of this drug before
and was wondering if  anyone has ever used it  ??????

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

PS.  Youngest son called and wanted to know if he could do a load of
laundry before he goes to work, I said bring it on over, I will do it when my
clothes get done,  he was worried about his dirty smelly socks,  I  busted out
laughing, I said, Honey if you only knew where I have had my hand and
fingers the last two days you wouldn't be worried about your smelly socks
!!!!!!!
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823310x1201398722/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)