[Dailydrool] Two male bassets on Hoffmansville Rd in PA.

dlfm951 at comcast.net dlfm951 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 14:55:07 PDT 2009

I met 2 beautiful male bassets today on Hoffmansville Rd near Sassamansville, Pa. I have been admiring them every time I see them outside when I drive past their house. I just had to stop today and see them. The grandparents taking care of them probably thought I was nuts. This is what happens when you have a basset addiction. Anyway, if you are on the drool they were very well behaved and very handsome. Deb Freedman, Barto, Pa.