[Dailydrool] drool needed

tammy408 at roadrunner.com tammy408 at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 22 06:36:50 PDT 2009

can any healing drool be sent to my sister Kelly..

Monday night, she was on a ladder. and the one part that states "this is not a step" well, she stepped on it.. the ladder toppled over and she fell to the ground.. she had a lumpectomy in Jan 2008, followed by chemo and radiation.. and used her left arm to protect her incision during her fall.. she broke her humorous bone near the shoulder.. the crack looks like a lightning bolt when viewing the x rays. it goes from the back top part of her left arm down diagonally to the front. it is a long crack, thick like a sharpie marker would draw a lightning bolt. I know, why would she be on a ladder in the first place.. when she knows better.. she is now asking herself that question.. her husband told her to wait as he was making a phone call that she wanted him to make. and he said he would get the bees nest sprayed when he was done and to sit and wait for him.. but she didn’t.

she is in a lot of pain, her left arm immobilized.. and I am glad we live only a few minutes from her.. even though I have brittle bones, my son, Eric, and I can go over and take care of her while  my brother in law is at work.. and help get things organized for my nephews graduation party.

I think she is giving me more gray hair to match hers..  after she lost her blonde hair to chemo, it grew back such a pretty light silvery blonde.

thanks for listening..

tammy, eric and lexis marie atb, shadie babe atb (we need to watch over aunt Kelly)