[Dailydrool] Vet referral near Houston

Debbie dkglass at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 09:51:57 PDT 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Michael Shawhan at Jersey Village Animal Hospital for anyone in the northern part of Houston/The Woodlands.  I live in SugarLand, about 25 miles away, and if it is anything more than routine vaccinations, I take it to Dr. Shawhan.  He worked with Lone Star Basset Hound Rescue for years.  Phone number:  713-466.8542   The Hospital is off of Hwy 290 at the Jones Road Exit.  Contact me offline if you would like more info.

Debbie Glasser
Owned by Cowboy, Misty, Bruce and Wannabe (Chesapeake Bay Retriever) Whopper, CGC, RN, Therapy Dog, R.E.A.D. dog