[Dailydrool] Fly Help

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 11:05:20 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers...

Anyone have any idea how to keep the flies away naturally??  Rufus seems to attract them and they drive him crazy in the late afternoon.  I've given him baths with flea soap, tried skin so soft.  They don't seem to work all that well.  Any suggestions on what we can use?  Ru loves to lay in the yard and sun himself but they flies are driving him crazy that all he does is bark at them.  He's been spending the afternoons in the house lately to keep them away.
Also...if you have any spare drool my parent's kitty, Max, is feeling poorly and could use some drool.

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/