[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 18:52:23 PDT 2009

Da dad swabe be catchin up on aw da dwools, an he be tewwin uz dat wots an
wats ob dwool be needed fo wots ob sick houndies.  Weww, Ben an I be
steppin up to da pwate heer fo demz.  Weez dwoolin fo da Tinkerbeww wiff da  hart
pwobwem Weez hopes dat she start to eet an get better weew soon.  Weez
awso sendin somb dwoolfo poor Conwy's noze boobooo.  Gwat dat da booboo be
gon.  Now heew quick.  Denweez sends wots ob dwool fo Cassie da  Bassie.  I
noze how youz feews.  I gotz back pwobwems and da dad swabe  gotta hewp me down
steps an up da bed.  I dwool speciaw fo youz dat youz  betz better quick.
Den weez gots Nicki wiff da panqueeitis.  Get weww  quick  Wots ob dwool on
da way to youz.  Den weez sends dwool fo Mango  an Maggie wiff da but but
pwobwems.  Get dem gwands cweer an back to beein  good.  Scootin be no fun.
Wastwy, weez dwools fo Otis what gotz da  eye owies.  Weez dwool dat da
pwessure go down fast and dat youz sabes dat  weft eye.  Sowwy it be so wong, but
der be sooo many wiff owies dat needz  da dwool.

Charlie
**************Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular
laptops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223100673x1201716527/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D7)