[Dailydrool] Tinkerbelle

johannamrstreez at verizon.net johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 05:36:55 PDT 2009

Dear Brenda...

We were sorry to  learn that Tinkerbelle is on her way to the Bridge.

But are happy to know that she is now painfree & soon will be enjoying all the foodies she loved, She knows how much she was loved & how wonderfully she was cared for.
She's telling all the houndies at the bridge how well she was loved & cared for when she was sick.

We are sorry for the pain her slaves suffer at their loss,
But know that you did the right thing,

Yes, we've all been there, but we share your pain at this great loss,
There will be extra special hugs given here on earth & candles lit in memory of your special
'belle.....

Sad Ahroos,
JohannaMama, Lucy & Suzie (the Houndettes)

PS We heard loud thunder & saw the sky crack open with lightening last night, announcing the arrival of a very special houndie a