[Dailydrool] A little drool...

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 12:33:28 PDT 2009

Hi All - I could use a little drool. Yesterday morning, I forgot to flip Mango's e-collar back before I put her food down, so when I went to do it, she thought I was taking her food away. She nipped my hand and got my finger pretty good just above the joint (right ring finger). It bled like crazy until I got it wrapped up. I started augmentin right away yesterday morning and scrubbed with betadine several times yesterday but my hand was quite swollen this morning. I just got back from the urgent care - tetanus shot, 2 grams Rocephin IV, with a hep lock in so I can go back tomorrow for another gram. Keep hand elevated and continue soaks and augmentin. He wanted to put a splint on, but asked if I would take it off and I answered "of course..." so it's just wrapped. Anyway, a little drool so that my finger heals and the infection clears without further trouble would be great....thanks! Time to soak and put the hand up again....

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Mango
Ace, Sage, Maya, Kirby

PS Mango's e-collar came off today and she is much happier