[Dailydrool] thank you for the cards and well wishes

cburlew at rochester.rr.com cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 15:48:35 PDT 2009

my mom says thank you for all the drool and most beautiful cards.  theys make her happy and cheers her up.  i and willie b good hasn't seen hers yet,but wes know mom is near.  we try to be good furkids for the dad, but we know the alpha is gone and wes miss her.

the computer is harder for mom to use, because of the swelling in her neck.  so i's told her i would let you know she is doing well and i will get a chance to nurse her soon.  mom thanks you all.

wags and drool,

waltzing maggie mae
willie b good wb