[Dailydrool] Marley went "POOF"

wesley & londa weslon at windstream.net
Sat Jul 25 16:55:15 PDT 2009

We arived home just now, Sat. 7:30 pm.. there are no dogs to be seen...
 As far as the neighbor knows Marley just went "POOF"...
  as for you my dear Drool family rest assured that the young man is now in
puppy heaven,,, no, not the bridge,, he moved in with an elderly couple this
past week and has a brand new job of chasing deer from his new friends yard
and gardens!
  The one and only note i will ever receave, due to the very nature of this
story, states pup and new family are happy and doing fine,, I dont know
where he lives dont know for sure just who got him...white lie here.. but in
all honesty i dont know.. and dont want to know....he is safe living way way
off any highway. behind fenced yards and already mom and dad are in love
with this very smart pup...
  Thanks to all who wrote.. my heart would not let the animal control
officer have Marley,,, i just could NOT do that,, his old owners , well
animal control can have them... but Marley lived in secret until Tuesday,,
then was sliped away.. He is three counties away,, and like i said safe and
his tummy is full.. deer are running for their lives...
  and Marleys new dad is so proud...
  Again t hanks.. a good ending for a nice pup...
i will try and answer all of your emails personally but this is the best way
to make sure everyone hears...
 Drool to all in need, and prayer for the slaves
Londa..(sigh)