[Dailydrool] wanted... houndie

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 19:27:24 PDT 2009

Hi...I haven't been on the drool since we lost Miss Penny 5 months ago. But, a friend of mine just recently lost her houndie Walter ( it seems he had a severe spinal stroke that left him paralyzed & in excrutiating  pain. so she had to help him to the bridge. )  but she knows he would have wanted her to adopt another one. She has her name on the list with basset buddies rescue in Wi. & Minn. Here is what she would love to adopt......a boy or a girl....between 2 & 4 years old.....must like other dogs & small children....and an elderly lady.
The elderly lady is my friends mother who has a small dog ( Rocky ) & they are all really missing Walter. He's the only dog that lives there.
She has grandchildren who occasionally visit. She would like them all to get along. There is a very nice fenced in yard & hands that like to give belly rubs.  If any of the rescues have a baby that fits this description, please e-mail me & I'll get the information to her.
You all helped me with your well wishes when we lost Miss Penny & I know if anyone can help this lady this family can.
Thank you all...your the best.
Jan Chamberlain
jacypenny at yahoo.com